which version can work with XEmacs ?

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 4 19:06:28 UTC 2019

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:58:37 +0900, KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko wrote:
> I know that slime does not work on XEmacs stable
> version. What I want to know is which slime version could be
> run on xemacs-21.4.24.

I have a pkgsrc package around that installs slime 2.3, before xemacs
support was officially removed. How well that version would work with
modern lisp implementations, I don't know, though - I ran out of round
tuits eventually.

Let me know if you want it (or would pick it up from pkgsrc-wip).

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344