Pure CL unit tests

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:07:12 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback.  I implemented some tests using prove and fiveam.
I'm thinking of going with fiveam because (1) there are docstrings for the
public interface, and (2) test failures print the forms that failed, so
finding the failed tests is easier.

I'm going through the OSS release process with my company before submitting
a pull request. The only potential snag is the public domain license
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-domain_software> of slime, which is
more complex legally than Apache 2, MIT, etc.