[OSX/CMU-CL] Problems with inspector

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon Jan 29 10:08:09 UTC 2018

Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you show us more of the backtrace and your config (both the elisp
> side and .swank.lisp)? I suspect you may have selected a non-supported
> communication style. (Granted, if that's the case, SLIME should have
> failed more gracefully.)

  FWIW, I've tried all communication styles this morning, and none of
  them work. :SPAWN hangs, and the other ones lead to the exact same
  error as with :SIGIO (the one I used without even knowing it as it is
  the default).

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info