swank sbcl patch
dougk at google.com
Thu Feb 8 04:21:19 UTC 2018
Please apply this diff. There are multiple problems with the existing code.
* it seems to believe that DISASSEMBLE-CODE-COMPONENT only works on with
non-null %code-debug-info. That's not true; it works on any code object. So
depending on your standards, it's excessively wordy to just plain wrong.
* (ash (sb-kernel:%code-code-size o) sb-vm:word-shift) causes buffer overrun
* sb-disassem::align can not be called
@@ -1613,18 +1613,7 @@ stack."
append (label-value-line i (sb-kernel:code-header-ref o i)))
, (with-output-to-string (s)
- (cond ((sb-kernel:%code-debug-info o)
- (sb-disassem:disassemble-code-component o :stream
- (+ (logandc2 (sb-kernel:get-lisp-obj-address o)
- (* sb-vm:code-constants-offset
- (ash 1 sb-vm:n-lowtag-bits))
- (ash (sb-kernel:%code-code-size o)
- :stream s)))))))
+ (sb-disassem:disassemble-code-component o :stream s)))))
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the slime-devel