Emacs / Slime problem

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Dec 5 09:07:30 UTC 2018

  Hello,

I have a fresh Debian 9 system, with the provided Emacs24 package, most
recent SBCL, ASDF, and Slime from their respective repositories. SBCL
has been compiled with --fancy.

Swank loses its connection to Emacs, with the following log (error
message: invalid number of arguments: 5). I cannot make anything out of
it, so I would appreciate any suggestion.

FTR, I also have this line in .swank.lisp (although I don't remember why
or when I added it):
(pushnew 'try-compile-file-with-asdf *compile-file-for-emacs-hook*)

Thanks !