Trouble connecting to Swank running on android

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:15:52 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 9:58 AM, PR <polos.ruetz at gmail.com> wrote:
> One last thing: it's only the Slime REPL freezing sometimes,
> completely blocking both the android app and Emacs.

The REPL uses a dedicated thread. That issue might might be related to
whatever issues the :SPAWN style had with less recent versions of ECL.

For the record, the :LOOP style implementation lives here:
<https://github.com/luismbo/slime/tree/simpler-communication-style>.
I'm inclined to not push it to master unless a more compelling
motivation shows up. And if it does, I might instead try (again) to
figure out how to make the NIL style handle a closed stdin more
gracefully.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira