Trouble connecting to Swank running on android

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:59:18 UTC 2017

Just to close this thread appropriately:

- recent ECL supports the :SPAWN style (recommended)
- unfortunately it doesn't currently work on android (yet)
- Luis O. offered a possible solution (a new :LOOP style for Swank)
- my personal problem here was that 'stdin' is not available in my
android app (please see ECL mailing list for a trivial patch)

But I don't want to hide that I've currently given up on Swank on
Android: for my personal use case, it's simply not worth the trouble
(because there are some more problems, not directly related to
Slime/Swank).

Paul