finding an implementation of SWANK interface

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:21:43 UTC 2017

I see you point and I agree that what I suggest is ugly, but, as I
said, for me it is better than grep, and improvement do not worth
further efforts, so I'll simply continue using it by myself

Really good SBCL-specific solution would be to add some sort of
lispwork's dspec facility for SBCL, so that M-. would show exactly

(swank/backend::definterface foo)
(swank/backend::defimplementation foo)

I have a patch to do things like that for asdf:defsystem and SBCL's
function encapsulations (advices), so I see
(ASDF/PARSE-DEFSYSTEM:DEFSYSTEM :BUDDEN-TOOLS)
 in my M-. for :budden-tools

Code is here:

https://bitbucket.org/budden/budden-tools/src/default/sbcl--find-definition-sources-by-name--patch.lisp?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

https://bitbucket.org/budden/budden-tools/src/default/asdf-3.1.4-tools.lisp?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default