how to copy a line from the back trace

Jim Newton jimka.issy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:31:46 UTC 2017

Can someone tell me how I can grab a lisp expression from a stack trace, as
in copy it in emacs so I can re-paste and potentially edit it in the repl?

When I move the cursor to the line, the entire text displays in the echo
area at the bottom of the emacs window,  but when use use CNT-E to move to
the end of the line, the line has been truncated and i see "..".  I'd like
to copy/paste the un-truncated line.

I'm attaching images of what I see.

Kind regards
Jim