Reinstalling slime...

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sat Oct 3 16:31:17 UTC 2015

On 03/10/15 17:07, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just reinstalled slime on the latest Aquamacs and I have a few questions to bring me back up to speed.

I wouldn't advise Aquamacs.  Instead, use GNU emacs from
http://www.emacsformacosx.com

> Question 1:
> How can you get the latest Clozure CL to run under slime?  Invoking the standard command starts the GUI. (Ok, I should have asked this to the ccl guys…)

Download ccl from http://ccl.clozure.com/download.html
instead of Clozure CL.app from the Appstore.

In ccl, you can still start the IDE, with (require :cocoa).

--
__Pascal J. Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/