[Openmcl-devel] SLIME repl-thread dies randomly during compilation on CCL/ARM Linux

Mark H. David mhd at yv.org
Fri Jun 12 19:24:44 UTC 2015

That did not add any verbosity in my case.
But.... hey everyone, thanks for help. My problem went away: I got a fresh CCL via SVN and did a fresh build.  Not sure if the fresher CCL or the updates in the tool chain (gcc, m4, as, whatnot) did the trick, or cosmic rays, but this no longer happens.  That's life on the trunk.
Thanks anyhow,
Mark