[Slime-devel] M-. vs readtable on SBCL

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Mon Jan 26 22:52:36 UTC 2015

> Press M-. on BAR, it works. Open the scratch buffer, type XXX::BAR and
> press M-. on it to get (with *DEBUG-SWANK-BACKEND* T):

i have this patch in my repo unmerged for 4+ years now. i'm not sure
anymore, but i think it's a fix for that:

Fix: source-path-parser honours the readtables specified in
swank:*readtable-alist*
https://github.com/attila-lendvai/slime/commit/743018eb04dafd647c31bd66682b488295403e67

--
• attila lendvai