[Slime-devel] Freeze for SLIME 2.10 and a heads up

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:08:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

There was no September release, but October will return to the
(increasingly) usual monthly release cycle. The last two months were
fairly active, so focusing on testing and fixing regressions since the
last release would be great. I plan to release SLIME 2.10 next Sunday.

On a related note, swank-backend was renamed to swank/backend and
backends now have their own swank/foo packages. I'm interested in
knowing whether this breaks code out there and whether it'd be
worthwhile to add temporary nicknames that would ease the migration.
(Alas, searching for swank-backend on github yields lots and lots of
people who commit copies of SLIME into their emacs configs...)

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://kerno.org/~luis/