[Slime-devel] SLY, a fork of SLY

João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:37:36 UTC 2014

Hi list,

For some time now, I've been working on SLY, a fork of SLIME. I believe
it is ready to go live now. There's a screencast at

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWkVvubnSI

and the project page lives at github

   http://github.com/capitaomorte/sly.git

SLY forked around SLIME 2.4 and is currently on-par with bugfixes in
SLIME 2.9. It will continue to track SLIME's bugfixes.

A list of changes SLY is available in its NEWS.md file. SLY is still
alpha for now.

I believe I have done everything right fork-wise, maintaining the
licensing notice, crediting the original authors prominently in the
README and in any commits cherry-picked from this project.

Nevertheless, I invite the current SLIME maintainers to double
check-check and notify me so that I can correct any mistakes.

Thanks
João