slime.el cleanup and a minor improvement

João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:43:34 UTC 2014

joaotavora at gmail.com (João Távora) writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to push the three changes to SLIME's master branch. These
> effectively mark the end of XEmacs compatibility and are mostly about
> deleting code.
>
> They live in my fork, git at github.com:capitaomorte/slime.git, in the the
> `slime-el-cleanup' branch:

After comments from Helmut on Github, I have scratched the last commit
and added two new ones. To tests, please reset your local branches. The
two new commits are:

    commit 17373f5acc453086a917bb4f4c6c8a7965b36e99
    Date:   Sun Mar 9 11:43:43 2014 +0000

        Corrections after refactoring window-managing code

    27      1       ChangeLog
    11      0       contrib/ChangeLog
    2       2       contrib/slime-clipboard.el
    2       2       contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree.el
    2       2       contrib/slime-sprof.el
    3       3       contrib/slime-trace-dialog.el
    1       1       slime-tests.el
    71      66      slime.el

    commit 1ab1a40610c403756fd190812bbd932271283a38
    Date:   Sun Mar 9 13:10:23 2014 +0000

        Save and restore windows popping up debuggers in Emacs23

    5       0       ChangeLog
    11      2       slime.el

Thanks,
João