Moving to GitHub and cl-lib

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:33:28 UTC 2014

    Helmut> cl-lib may or may not work with XEmacs. This poses the questions: are
    Helmut> there many XEmacs users left?  Would you be very unhappy if we drop

Probably just me.

    Helmut> XEmacs support?  Or are you a "I'd be happier with XEmacs but GNU Emacs

Unhappy? Yes.  Very unhappy?  Probably not.

    Helmut> is also OK" kind of person?

I haven't looked to see what cl-lib is, but if it's just a bunch of
functions to give elisp-equivalents of CL functions, then that should
be doable.

Besides, slime has already stopped working on XEmacs for a few things
like M-.  The fucntion called-interactively-p doesn't exist on XEmacs.
I haven't had a chance to dig further into it.

Ray