slime on github

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:30:09 UTC 2014

> In the end if you think this modularization is mostly about asthethics,
> I can agree. But I argue we should be slightly arty if that brings
> readability, more developers, and flexibility for current/unseen
> scenarios.

as most of programming is building stuff on turing complete systems,
much more of it is about aesthetics than most people dare to admit.

(although, cognitive psychology can be brought into the picture to
objectify *some* of those aesthetics in case of team efforts...)

sorry for an offtopic 0.02,

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39