João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:24:25 UTC 2014

    [sorry if you're getting this message twice]

João Távora <joaotavora at gmail.com> writes:

> This is now fixed, as you've seen already. I'll use this suggestion in
> pull request #83, which is kind of dormant, but not dead.

BTW, Robert, while this is already fixed in the master branch, if you
find the time, I'd appreciate some testing on the
"choose-swank-loading-method" branch, where we're adding "proper"
ASDF support to SLIME.

It's pull request 83 on github:

   https://github.com/slime/slime/pull/83

Not only is the .asd system updated to saner definitions like in your
suggestion, but in this branch ASDF is the default swank-loading method
(gracefully degrading to swank-loader.lisp if ASDF is not found or
outdated). After some fight, it's passing tests on sbcl, cmucl, allegro
and abcl.

Have a look,
João