Freeze for SLIME 2.4

Cyrus Harmon ch-slime at bobobeach.com
Sun Feb 23 18:27:32 UTC 2014

For what it’s worth, I get the following error following an upgrade to the newest slime:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/Users/sly/.emacs':

error: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

It’s undoubtedly some error in my .emacs file, but perhaps others will run into this too.

thanks,

Cyrus