[Slime-devel] Fwd: cutting and pasting S-expressions from buffer to REPL (fwd)

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Mon Dec 29 15:02:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I had an earlier wishlist item in 2012, which I wrote to slime-devel about
(see my post quoted below). João has kindly implemented this in his SLY
project.

I was wondering if the SLIME devs would consider adding a similar feature,
or just copying João's feature. I'm sure he'll give you all the relevant
information. Thank you for your consideraion.

                                                     Regards, Faheem Mitha