[Slime-devel] Slime 2.11 and pretty-stream

João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:32:28 UTC 2014

Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, the thing is, swank contrib loading is currently all or nothing.
> So, Fabrice probably doesn't want slime-presentation-streams
> specifically

FWIW, there is code in the repo to fix exactly this problem:

   https://github.com/slime/slime/tree/choose-swank-loading-method

If you don't add a contrib to slime-contribs, the lisp-side contrib
doesn't get loaded. The code was developed between me and Faré.

SLY is using (a minor variation) of this and it works nicely, with no
special configuration needed from the user.

João