[Slime-devel] Showing two test failures...

Paulo Madeira acelent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:34:01 UTC 2014

> Surely there are other ways to store dispatch character tables.

Indeed.

> I don't see any other portable way make this test pass than with
> get-macro-character/set-macro-character.  So I probably mark this test
> as "fails for SBCL".

You'd need a dispatch-macro-character-p here:

https://github.com/slime/slime/blob/fb65f98487bc20c3b27923a42fb746bd6de99272/swank-source-path-parser.lisp#L68

However, I think you can take for granted that the default readtable
only has #\# as a dispatch macro character, so you can wrap its simple
macro character function *after* wrapping the reader macro function

Best regards,

Paulo Madeira