Proposal: add :host keyword to create-server.

Frank fau at riseup.net
Wed Sep 4 18:53:10 UTC 2013

Ahh I was wondering.

Anyways I still think it would make sense to have control over the
address.

For example I start a swank server in a virtual windows machine and need
to bind it to the virtual network interface given by qemu (which can't
be seen outside the physical host), so there would be no need for a ssh
setup.

The way I do it now is:
(let ((swank::*loopback-interface* "10.0.2.2"))
  (create-server))
Which is not nice as *loopback-interface* is not exported.

I would rather prefer to do:
(create-server :host "10.0.2.2")
Which I think is a clean solution.

-Frank