slime-repl buffer

Fabrice Popineau fabrice.popineau at supelec.fr
Fri Sep 6 13:30:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for the comint trick, but I was pretty sure that slime-repl did not
rely on comint as Stas confirmed.

I was also thinking about `slime-repl-clear-buffer'. Advising it is a good
idea.

My problem is that I ran some program on huge data and it logged about 10^6
lines before finishing.

I'll try to devise something before doing that again. I want to see that
things run as expected. But I don't want
to keep the whole history.

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Popineau