Quesstion about Alt-. navigation to function definitions

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Tue Oct 29 16:36:48 UTC 2013

Jeff Cunningham <jeffrey at jkcunningham.com> writes:

> I don't normally change the optimization in development code. But I
> went ahead and tried the proclaim '(optimize (ebug 2))) in my .sblcrc
> as you suggested, but that made no difference.
>
> All my source files have (in-package 'ftis-v43), the package defined
> in the package.lisp file.

(in-package 'ftis-v43) is not actually legal common lisp.  (The argument
to IN-PACKAGE is an unevaluated name).  Do things start working if you
use (in-package "FTIS-V43") or (in-package :ftis-v43)?  I know this
might be a red herring, since (a) you're talking about fasls and (b) the
source finding works for individually-compiled buffers, but it might be
worth knowing in any case.

Best,

Christophe