error in process filter: Keyword argument :coding-system not one of (:coding-systems)

Thorsten Jolitz tjolitz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:29:41 UTC 2013

Hi List,

I continue to get this error

,--------------------------------------------------------------------
| error in process filter: Keyword argument :coding-system not one of
| (:coding-systems)
`--------------------------------------------------------------------

when calling Slime with a PicoLisp swank implementation, besides having
changed the :encoding to what I believe is a valid value.

original version:

,--------------------------------------------------------------------
| (de swank:connection-info ()
|    (list
|       ':pid *Pid
|       ':style 'nil
|       ':encoding '(:coding-system "utf-8" :external-format "utf-8") [...]
`--------------------------------------------------------------------

changed to new version:

,------------------------------------------------
| (de swank:connection-info ()
|    (list
|       ':pid *Pid
|       ':style 'nil
|       ':encoding '(:coding-system "utf-8-unix") [...]

What am I missing here?

PS

I just recently cloned the newest slime from the 'unofficial' github
repo.

--
cheers,
Thorsten