[slime-devel] Fwd: datagram socket error on Allegro CL

Dave Cooper gendl at genworks.com
Wed Jan 23 19:47:01 UTC 2013

Sorry for the noise.

It turns out this was a firewall problem.

The machine was running two firewalls, the windows one and F-Secure. The
F-Secure was blocking the connection.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Helmut Eller <eller.helmut at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 22 2013, Dave Cooper wrote:
>
> >  "creating a datagram socket resulted in error: (code 10013):
> >  Unknown error.
> >    [Condition of type excl:errno-stream-error]
>
> The message is quite odd as we use tcp sockets, not datagram sockets.
> Maybe it just means that some other process uses the same port.
>
> Helmut

My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699