Broken Tests and Submitting a Patch

Samuel Freilich sfreilich at google.com
Fri Dec 6 18:31:05 UTC 2013

Anybody there?  I'd really like to have the tests working for this, and I
and my colleagues would really like to be able to use slime-cl-indent as is
without our own custom patching.

If someone wants to grant me commit access, I'd be happy to submit the code
myself.  But if that's unacceptable, I'd really appreciate a response.

Peace,
-Sam