[slime-devel] cl-gtk2 compile/interpretation errors

Toolis Patrick (Contractor) Patrick.Toolis at searshc.com
Thu Oct 25 14:30:43 UTC 2012

I was wondering whether anybody had successfully run this GUI library in the
Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs before.  I am having difficulties
with the use of bordeaux threads in compilation.  I do not wish to set the
shebang-features variable by recompiling sbcl, so I was wondering whether it
is possible to run Windowing in a single thread (I understand that this does
not work well practically).  I was able to create a window once, but I
cannot duplicate this.  Errors about ³unithread² support occurred in
ensure-gtk-main, and, when I tried load-system on cl-gtk2-gtk, I received a
³compile-op nil² error in the asdf.lisp¹s perform method.  Interestingly,
much a cl-gtk issue as it is an issue with the interpreter/IDE, but the
interpreter seems very impractical for use in this case.

Regards,

Patrick Toolis

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.