[slime-devel] providing swank-media

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Thu May 17 08:18:48 UTC 2012

Cyrus Harmon <ch-slime at bobobeach.com> writes:

> So I was trying to Nicolas Martyanoff's example of using slime-media
> up and running and I ran into a problem where swank-media wasn't
> providing swank-media. A trivial fix is attached, but perhaps I'm
> doing something else wrong. Anyone else see this?

Heh.  I don't know if it's wrong; I wrote slime-media to support R, and
people being adventurous and trying it with CL is new and exciting to
me. :-)  I'll be merging patches for it, probably with some latency.

(It would be good to not have to set emacs to allow remote evaluation
from CL in order to get the goodies; also I have in my memory that
Nikodemus said that there was some issue with the messages which made it
hard to use from CL: probably a package issue to do with the image
symbols.)

Cheers,

Christophe