[slime-devel] Slime autocompletion for Common Lisp code

Yuan Luo yuan.hypnos.luo at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:22:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am trying to use slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol for common lisp code auto
completion. The Lisp dialect I am using is Allegro CL and Emacs is the IDE.
Under its common lisp mode, I use "M-x slime-mode" to enable slime for code
editing. My problem is, for example
(defun foo ()
  (form)
However, after pressing the tab key, it only prompts me (defun name varlist
&rest body) rather than the desired format function. I also note that under
*slime-repl allegro*, tab key generates a fuzzy completion list. What am I
missing here?

Best,
Yuan