[slime-devel] errors with slime + sbcl on windows 7

Mick Beaver mick at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 2 21:12:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am having trouble getting SLIME to start on Windows 7. I'm afraid
I'm not at all clear how to debug this and am looking for a starting
point. Here is a link to the output from *inferior-lisp* (it is too
large for pasting, and I have no idea which part is relevant):
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~mick/downloads/20120202-slime_errors.txt

OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Emacs:  GNU Emacs 23.4.1
Slime: slime-20120208-cvs from Quicklisp
Implementation:  SBCL 1.0.55

I have had SLIME work in the past with SBCL on Windows 7. I was also
able to get this version of SLIME to start with Clozure Common Lisp
1.7 32-bit.

Thanks for any help,
Mick