[slime-devel] Unicode character misbehavior?

Alex Ott alexott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:28:58 UTC 2011

as person, who uses Russian & German (& of course English), I vote for
this - for many people (at least from Russian-speaking community)
who're starting to use SLIME, this is almost standard problem, that
you need to explicitly setup encoding...

Maybe one of solutions could be take encoding from LANG/LC_
environment variables? I did this for swank-clojure...

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/