[slime-devel] Patch: Fix defmethod arglist when using closer-mop

Anton Kovalenko anton at sw4me.com
Sun Oct 2 23:47:56 UTC 2011

Max Mikhanosha <max at openchat.com> writes:

> Message area displays: "(defmethod name &body body)
> Expected result is: "(defmethod stream-read-char (stream) &body body)

The problem is real, but the fix below may be improved: as it is, it
depends on closer-mop being loaded before swank is compiled.
We could avoid this unfortunate requirement by looking up closer-mop
package dynamically (probably in :around method).

> Fix:

[...]

> + #+closer-mop
> + (defmethod arglist-dispatch ((operator (eql 'closer-mop:defmethod)) arguments)
> +   (arglist-dispatch 'cl:defmethod arguments))

[...]

--
Regards, Anton Kovalenko
+7(916)345-34-02 | Elektrostal' MO, Russia