[slime-devel] future of slime-indentation contrib

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon May 9 12:22:56 UTC 2011

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:

>   * Those feeling energetic can send patches to Emacs/XEmacs.

    FYI, you can send patches to me directly, in which case I will apply
them to the XEmacs version. In fact, cl-indent.el does not belong to the
core of XEmacs but to an external (read: sold separately) package named
prog-modes. Our package maintainer is usually very reactive which means
that there's usually no more than a few days between a package commit
and a new official release of the package in question.

> In the spirit of doing it rather than talking about it, I pushed a
> "slime-indentation" branch onto my git tree for review:
>
>   https://github.com/nikodemus/Slime/tree/slime-indentation

    I'll take a look.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com