[slime-devel] Problem with Slime & SBCL on Windows XP

Scott Turner srt19170 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:35:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Nikodemus Siivola
<nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
> You might want to consider using Anton Kovelenko's tree:
>
>  http://www.siftsoft.com/inprogress/sbcl-notes.html
>
> It has a ton of Windows fixes not in the mainline yet -- including threads.

First of all, thanks for this recommendation.  I'll pull it down and try it.

As to another suggestion that it might be a firewall/av issue -- I
doubt it, because CLisp works fine.  Presumably whatever was blocking
the port for SBCL would do the same to CLisp.

Are there any debug flags/traces/etc. that I can try to get a better
idea of where the problem might be...?

-- Scott Turner