[slime-devel] SLIME-Clisp Unicode encoding

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:36:40 UTC 2011

> Therefore setting the variable  inferior-lisp-program  as in
>
> (setq inferior-lisp-program "c:/home/bin/ccl/wx86cl64 -K utf-8")
>
> is not enough to change Lisp implementation?

for an example setup, see slime-lisp-implementations e.g. here:

http://dwim.hu/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=HEAD%20hu.dwim.environment;a=headblob;f=/emacs/dwim-init.el#l188

hint: in my experience it's more effective to search for this string
in the slime sources and to run through the code/comments around the
matches...

> The more I spend time with Emacs-SLIME the more I'm confused...

well, slime's defaults are not exactly newbie friendly... you need to
climb that fence (i oppose that, but i don't have the influence to
change it).

--
 attila

Notice your eroding (digital) freedom, and do something about it!

PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06
BitCoin: 154uf86Vd9rpjMULd9CXa7nVwikknYZJiB