[slime-devel] SLIME-Clisp Unicode encoding

mv968 mv968 at tiscalinet.it
Tue Mar 15 11:30:38 UTC 2011

I saw somewhere that 'CHARSET:CP1252', and I too suspect that this is
the problem, but your solution gives me an error

SYSTEM::SET-STREAM-EXTERNAL-FORMAT on #1=#<SWANK-BACKEND::SLIME-INPUT-STREAM
      #x19F7D29D> is illegal
    [Condition of type SYSTEM::SIMPLE-STREAM-ERROR]

maybe there is a typo?

Moreover, do you know any good SLIME tutorial for a Lisp-SLIME
almost-newbie? The online SLIME User Manual is not enough
self-explanatory for my level of knowledge.

Thanks