[slime-devel] slime-indentation note

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Fri Jun 10 16:22:40 UTC 2011

I've now committed all my pending patches to slime-indentation, and I
think I'm mostly done with it for the duration -- modulo bugs.

If anyone runs across bogus indentation behaviour, please do let me
know. If it's a regression, I'll try to deal with it ASAP. If it's
something that's always been bogus... depend on how hard it looks.

I would like to propose adding slime-indentation to slime-fancy after
giving it a few more weeks to gather dust in case of surprises. Any
objections to that?

Cheers,

 -- nikodemus