[slime-devel] slime-indentation: common-lisp-style

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Jun 9 12:03:38 UTC 2011

On 18 May 2011 12:48, Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:

>  ;; -*- common-lisp-style: stylename -*-

This has now matured sufficiently for my taste, and I've committed it
to CVS in the slime-indentation contrib.

`define-common-lisp-style' to define your own styles.

Customize `common-lisp-style-default' to set styles for buffers that
don't explicitly specify one.

Call `common-lisp-set-style' to manually set the style for a buffer.

Predefined styles are "basic", "classic", "modern", and "sbcl". If you
define your own styles for use in open source projects, consider
submitting the style for inclusion in Slime.

Comments much appreciated.

Cheers,

 -- nikodemus