[slime-devel] slime-search-property and xemacs

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:34:45 UTC 2011

On 2/10/11 10:01 AM, Raymond Toy wrote:
> I will have to ask the xemacs guys if this is a bug in 21.5.

No conclusion.  The difference was not intentional, but now that I've
raised the question, there is some discussion on why it should return
the end of the object if there are no more changes.  This also raised
the issue of what the right thing would be for both emacs and xemacs for
next-single-char-property-change.

So, as far as I'm concerned, this issue is dead until the emacs and
xemacs figure out what to do.  I will continue to use my hack because I
can't live without slime.  (Or just use the definition already included
in slime for xemacs 21.4.)

Ray