[slime-devel] Switching between last two buffers

Chris Kim chrisk414 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:22:16 UTC 2011

Hi Stas,
Nico told me a different method but I think your suggestion might better in
some case where I want to switch between two lisp buffers.
I think there is an error in the original method below, missing () after
lambda.
This is what I have now..
(global-set-key "\C-\M-l" (lambda () (interactive)
            (slime-recently-visited-buffer 'lisp-mode)))
But it doesn't do anything. Of course "slime-selector l" works fine.

I'm just curious why it isn't working.

Thanks for your help.

-chris