[slime-devel] Character completion for cmucl

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:34:15 UTC 2010

On 9/17/10 12:05 AM, Raymond Toy wrote:
> On 9/16/10 11:58 PM, Raymond Toy wrote:
>> Here is support for character name completion for cmucl.  The attached
>> file can be placed at the end of swank-cmucl.lisp.  This code will go

Couple more small changes.  To be consistent with the character names
that cmucl recognizes, use the following replacement for
match-semi-standard:

(defun match-semi-standard (prefix matchp)
  ;; Handle the CMUCL's short character names.
  (loop for name in lisp::char-name-alist
     when (funcall matchp prefix (car name))
     collect (car name)))

(I suppose a better name could be used since it's not semi-standard
anymore.)

Finally, in unicode-complete, near the end, there are two extraneous
formats about cjk that should be removed.

Thanks,

Ray