[slime-devel] Small xemacs change to make arglists work

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:27:12 UTC 2010

With lots of help from Tobias on #lisp, I've discovered an issue with
slime-forward-cruft.  I think xemacs doesn't understand "[:space:]" in
skip-chars-forward.  Changing that to "[\\s]" makes arglists work.

The issue shows up when trying to get autodoc[1] to show the arglist for
"(cos".  This failed because it was looking for "os".  The above fix
makes it work again.

Thanks to Tobias for helping me find this.

Ray

[1] Yes, I know slime-autodoc is disabled for xemacs, but I have a
verbatim copy of eldoc from emacs that runs just fine on xemacs, so I
hacked slime-autodoc not to error out when loaded for xemacs.