[slime-devel] CMUCL unicode strings breaks slime

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:07:15 UTC 2010

On 10/2/10 3:45 AM, Helmut Eller wrote:
> * Raymond Toy [2010-10-01 19:49] writes:
>
>> Oh, that's a problem.  In the example, length is 3, but the string
>> actually has 4 code units, so read-sequence only reads 3 code units,
>> completely missing the last code unit.
>
> I think we have the following options:

Do you have a preference for any of the options (besides option 1).  I'd
like to make this work, because it's really annoying when slime crashes.
 I usually remember not to do these things, but when an error is thrown
and slime brings up the debugger and displays the string on the
backtrace, slime crashes, just when I really needed to know what happened.

Ray