[slime-devel] Slime presentation marker bug (updated patch attached)

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Mon Oct 4 19:44:17 UTC 2010

  On 10/1/2010 2:14 PM, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Nathan Bird<nathan at acceleration.net>  wrote:
>>   I made a version with a dynamic variable list of additional eligible
>> streams[1]; the variable is only used if *use-dedicated-output-stream* is
>> true. Beyond that there isn't anything beyond the documentation and good
>> sense that enforces it.
>>
>> [1]
>> http://github.com/UnwashedMeme/slime/blob/master/contrib/swank-presentation-streams.lisp#L81
> This looks fine to me, and I think it would make sense to include this in SLIME.
>
> Matthias

Cool, I packaged up the changes and made ChangeLog entries; I think it
is ready for commit.

Rebased my patches to be in front (based on nablaone/slime's repo) so it
should be easy pull
git pull git://github.com/UnwashedMeme/slime.git master

or

Patch attached which is the collected diff, should apply cleanly, let me
know if otherwise.

Thanks a bunch for the help.

--
Nathan Bird
nathan at acceleration.net
http://www.acceleration.net/
Custom Programming, Design, Hosting, and Broadband.