[slime-devel] slime-asdf

Stas Boukarev stassats at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 03:11:56 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Peter Stirling
<peter at pjstirling.plus.com> wrote:
> I read about the new "open-system" repl-command on [1], but found it
> doesn't support slime-tramp for cross-machine editing (it tries to open
> the files as if they were on the slime-client machine and not use scp to
> get the files from the machine with the swank-server).
>
> I think the attached patch performs the correct incantation, (it works
> for me anyway).
Thanks for the report. I added slime-from/to-lisp-filename to other
asdf functions, hope I didn't miss anything.

P.S.
Tip: (mapcar #'(lambda (f) (slime-from-lisp-filename f)) files) could
be written as (mapcar 'slime-from-lisp-filename files)

--
With best regards, Stas.