[slime-devel] slime setup in my .emacs

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Mon Mar 8 17:38:28 UTC 2010

Hey....

I've made such a freaking mess of the portion of my .emacs file
pertaining to slime, hyperspec, etc, that I don't know which way is
up. I've been pasting bits-n-pieces from web searches, etc and I've
consequently screwed up the whole issue.

Would it be appropriate to post the slime portion of my .emacs so you
fellows can set me (and it) straight.

The lesson I've learned is:

Next time I experiment with my .emacs, I'll comment out the working
portion, leaving a note that the portion is good; and delimit and
comment the "test" setup. I'm old enough - I should have known better!
Maybe creeping dotage is setting in - maybe Lisp will make me feel
better. ;) Tia...
--
duke