[slime-devel] calling SLIME's inspector from CL?

Terje Norderhaug terje at in-progress.com
Fri Jun 4 00:07:07 UTC 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 4:43 AM, Tobias C Rittweiler wrote:
> Non-waiting would be especially nice with the ability
> of having multiple inspectors open at the same time which
> is not currently possible. I've wanted to implement that
> for the last two years (and started at some point but never
> finished it.)

Being able to have multiple inspectors open would be beneficial. I
understand this involves a departure from the nested approach of the
current inspector. I hope you find time to get back working on it,
and will be glad to test and provide feedback on the swank server
side of the implementation (used by MCLIDE).

-- Terje