[slime-devel] Windows + CLisp: wrong path separator?

egarrulo egarrulo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:13:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to run SLIME (snapshot of 2010 July 06) with native (that
is, not Cygwinized) CLisp 2.49.

When I started SLIME, CLisp complained it couldn't find
"swank-loader.lisp" with provided full path, which had backslashes.
Therefore, I setted `slime-backend' to full path of
`swank-loader.lisp', but using slashes, and that worked.

Now, CLisp complains that it can't find the directory:

- OPEN: Directory #P"C:\\DOCUME~1\\USERR~2\\IMPOST~1\\Temp\\" does not exist

Such directory does exist. Should I replace backslashes with slashes
here too, maybe? But I don't know what variable to set.

My setup is like this:

(setq inferior-lisp-program "C:/Programmi/clisp-2.49/clisp.exe -K full")
(setq slime-net-coding-system 'iso-latin-1-unix)
(require 'slime)
(slime-setup '(slime-fancy))

Any hints? Thanks.
Elena